Elections FAQs

Elections Frequently Asked Questions

Got a question about elections? Have a read of the FAQs below!

If your question isn't answered by the FAQs below, contact us at [email protected] with your question, K number and full name.

See The Candidates


Cookies allow us to provide the best experience using our kclsu website.

Read about how kclsu handles data , and more steps you can take to protect your data.

Select the optional cookies, and scroll down to give consent.