KCLSU Membership & Associate Membership
If you're a student at King's, you're automatically a member of KCLSU, meaning you can start reaping the benefits of being a member straight away.
As a KCLSU Member you can:
You can opt out of a student union membership by emailing email@example.com
Whether you’re part of King’s Alumni, a student at another University, or a staff member, you can take part in our clubs and societies as an Associate member.
As an Associate Member you can:
- Have access to all KCLSU spaces and study rooms across campuses
- Order a TOTUM student discount card through KCLSU and unlock 42,000 UK and international discounts
- Have access to all KCLSU events, bars, shops and restaurants
- Purchase a student-rate gym and membership and access King’s gyms in Waterloo, Strand and London Bridge
- Join any of the 300+ student societies and sports clubs
- Have the opportunity to meet and engage with a wide range of students