If you’re a student at King’s, you’re automatically a member of KCLSU, meaning you can start reaping the benefits of being a member straight away.
As a KCLSU Member you can:
You can opt out of membership to our Students' Union here.
Not a current student at King’s? No worries, you can still enjoy the benefits of being a KCLSU Member by becoming an Associate Member. To be eligible for an Associate Membership, you must qualify as one of the following:
- KCL Alumni
- KCL Staff
- KCLSU Staff
- Current student of a Higher Education institution in the UK
- Current student of a non-UK publicly funded University of King's College Partner Institutions (as acknowledged by the Study Abroad Office, King's World wide Office and the Vice Principal for External Relations)
To apply for an Associate Membership, complete our application form now, ensuring you have the following to hand:
- A recent passport-style photograph of yourself
- Evidence of association to KCLSU as specified in our Associate Membership Policy
- A letter of recommendation from the President of the KCLSU student group you want to join
To understand what benefits are available to Associate Members, have a quick read of our Associate Membership Policy. Please also refer to our West Wing Fire Evacuation procedure. If you have any questions please read our FAQs on Associate Membership, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
All coaches and Instructors (including student coaches and volunteer coaches) do not need to become an Associate Member but are required to register with KCLSU via this page: www.kclsu.org/coaches/ Without registering, coaches and instructors will not be allowed access to KCLSU and KCL activity spaces.
Please note: As of 1 August 2017, KCLSU will no longer be accepting paper application forms for Associate Memberships.