Wellbeing Initiative Planning Guide
Are you a student activity group, association or sport club that wants to improve your community’s wellbeing? Awesome! Here’s how to make it happen:
Before Initiative: Start this process at least 3 weeks before running initiative.
- Decide what wellbeing initiative you’ll do that promotes positive wellbeing for students and focuses on one or more of the King’s Way to Wellbeing.
- Complete the Wellbeing Initiative Planning Framework. You will need to have this done to complete the next steps.
- Book a space (if relevant) or create a virtual event link for where the event will be. If you’re partnering with us in Wellbeing Week or Take Time Out, please indicate that information when making a room booking.
- Use Wellbeing Initiative Planning Framework (below) to complete the Wellbeing Initiative Application form at least three weeks before initiative. You’ll use this same form to apply for the Wellbeing Fund. More information on the Wellbeing Fund is here.
- Complete the Event Promotion Form at least two weeks before your event to promote it and share through own channels as well.