The Widening Participation Fund can help with WP Outreach projects. It’s open to all King's students wanting to create and develop student-led outreach projects in the community. You can apply for up to £500 to get your project started.
What makes a WP project
- Be aimed at a particular student cohort;
- Be interactive, engaging and interesting
- Collaborative with other student groups if possible
- Aim to give students information, advice and guidance about University and subjects
- Currently the delivery plan must be online only due to coronavirus.
How to Apply
- At least one person from your committee/student group should sign up to and attend Project Planning training.
- Submit a General Risk Assessment - the process for this will be outlined at Project Planning training.
- Ensure your student volunteers who will be delivering your project have signed up to Safeguarding training - the process for this will be outlined at Project Planning training.
- Complete the proposal bid with a well planned budget using the form below and email it to email@example.com before the funding deadline.
- If your proposal is taken to the next stage somebody from your committee/student group will need to attend an interview to pitch the proposal.
Applications for the Widening Participation Fund are currently closed for this academic year. To inquire about funding please email firstname.lastname@example.org