The Widening Participation Fund can help with WP Outreach projects. It’s open to all King's students wanting to create and develop student-led outreach projects in the community. Whether you are part of a society or an individual with an idea -
you can apply for up to £500 to get your project started.
What makes a WP project
- Be aimed at a particular student cohort;
- Be interactive, engaging and interesting
- Collaborative with other student groups if possible
- Aim to give students information, advice and guidance about University and subjects
How to Apply
- Attend Child Protection Training
- Submit a Risk Assessment
- Complete the application form with a well planned budget
- Book in a 1-1 with the WP Coordinator to discuss your idea
Applications are now closed. Please complete the project proposal form to discuss your idea.