Whether you’re part of King’s Alumni, a student at another University, or a staff member, you can take part in our clubs and societies as an Associate member.
As an Associate Member you can:
- Have access to all KCLSU spaces and study rooms across campuses
- Order a TOTUM student discount card through KCLSU and unlock 42,000 UK and international discounts
- Have access to all KCLSU events, bars, shops and restaurants
- Purchase a student-rate gym and membership and access King’s gyms in Waterloo, Strand and London Bridge
- Join any of the 300+ student societies and sports clubs
- Have the opportunity to meet and engage with a wide range of students
**Half Year Offer**
For just £15, you can purchase an Associate Membership that will last until 31 July 2020. This provides any university student in the UK and KCL alumni with access to our campuses, events, bars, restaurants, and joining an activity group or sports club. It also allows KCL and KCLSU staff members to join a group or club. To redeem this offer, take the following steps:
- Select the activity group or sports club you’d like to join using the buttons below
- Add the Associate Membership option to your basket
- Checkout and select the special £15 add-on for the year
- Check your emails for your receipt then click the link to upload your photo and other details (see below)
To understand what benefits are available to Associate Members, have a quick read of our Associate Membership Policy. Please also refer to our West Wing Fire Evacuation procedure. If you have any questions please read our FAQs on Associate Membership, or contact email@example.com'for more info.
Coaches and Instructors
All coaches and Instructors (including student coaches and volunteer coaches) do not need to become an Associate Member but are required to register with KCLSU here. Without registering, coaches and instructors will not be allowed access to KCLSU and KCL activity spaces.