We have left October behind and now in November, in which we started with Wellbeing Week! On that note, thank you so much for attending the events in Denmark Hill for a morning coffee and chat about sleep and in the Studio in Bush House for Craftivism to make your own bath bomb while talking about how important is sleep for you and how much we neglect it.
Speaking about October, this is what I have been up to for the month:
- Firstly, attended an intense amount of meetings and went to annual leave for a break.
- Started off the month with planning the fairer funding network with my team
- Had multiple discussions with King's about the launch of alumni discount
- I spoke to students and staff members about PG mental health and/or their experience with it.
- Planned with King's International on upcoming plans...
- Launched the term with the first PG event; PG BOARD GAMES EVENING
- Team catch-up with the NUS Trans officer
- Quick field trip and meeting with Greenwich SU about another project
- Planned with team and project partner Rhiannon on the launch of the Domestic Violence campaign this month in collaboration with QMSU
- Initiated discussions about helping postgraduate students across King's
Sometimes it gets hard to keep on track on what we are working on and to update it to you all lovelies. Therefore, at the start of every new month, I am going to review my previous month. If any of these catch your eye and want to get involved or want to ask a question, please feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org!