We meet at the Summer Programmes Office (Strand) at 7.30pm, and walk down together. Boat departs Temple pier at 8.00pm
Please note: This event is for students participating in the 2017 Undergraduate Summer School Programmes only.
Join us for an unforgettable cruise down the river Thames. Undergraduate Summer School students will enjoy our fantastic Party Boat which departs from Temple Pier – and is hosted by Unlocking London and the Summer Programme Office.
Everyone will be escorted from the Summer Programmes Office to the boat by our friendly staff hosts, Shannon, Laura and Sage at 7.40pm. The Boat departs at 8.00pm sharp – and we sail off into the sunset…
Our boats boast two large decks to take in the night views as the sun sets. The route takes in some iconic London landmarks including (but not limited to) Whitehall, Waterloo Bridge, MI5, The London Eye, OXO Tower, Tower of London and the beautifully decorated Tower Bridge.
We have an on board bar with student friendly prices (beer / wine / spirits / soft drink option), the boat accepts cash and card. We'll also be enjoying a hot / cold buffet on board (included in your ticket price). Industry leaders for the student clubbing scene in London, Wicked Student Nights, are providing our DJ for the event, so get ready to see some international dance moves!
A great night, and one of the highlights of our social calendar. Come along, let your hair down, and get some epic selfies along the way!
To familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of booking, please visit https://www.kclsu.org/unlockbook and check the section Information for Undergraduate Summer School students. There you will find our FAQ section, information about our refund policy, how to book, and relevant contacts.
T&CS / Instructions:
- Please meet SPO staff member at SPO office (Strand campus) at 7.30pm.
- Bring your student ID, and proof of age identification (R18 card / Drivers license / Passport). We'll tick you off our guest list, and issue you an entry wristband.
- We will walk down to the pier as a group at 7.45pm. The boat leaves the pier at 8.00pm sharp (and returns to dock at 11pm).
- Food is provided on the boat (hot/cold buffet) and will be labelled for allergens. All meat dishes will be certified halal.
- Please bring cash or card to purchase drinks at the on board bar. If using card, there is a £10 minimum spend.
- Refunds will not be issued after purchase. Please check your schedule before committing.