Meet London Walks Guide, Fiona Lukas, outside Embankment tube station (Villiers Street exit)
Please note: This event is for students participating in the 2017 Undergraduate Summer School Programmes only.
On this special walking tour we are proud to take you ‘behind the curtain’ of London’s famous theatre district.
We partner with London Walks, London’s oldest (and best) walking tour company and they’ve laid on an EXPERT guide just for us! Rest assured you are in brilliant hands, and you will leave London having gotten ‘insider info’ about this fabulous area.
So, what can we expect to see?
It's Theatreland…..so come and discover theatres. Stage doors. Stars. Glamour. First nights. Lights. Curtain calls. Corpsing. Directors. Dressing rooms. Backstage. Stage door Johnnies. FX, Footlights and FoH. Understudies and chorus lines. Miscues and mishaps. Greenrooms and musical directors and pros arches and strobes. Wings and twirlies and upstaging. Funny stories. Gossip. Aftershow hangouts and restaurants.
To familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of booking, please visit https://www.kclsu.org/unlockbook and check the section Information for Undergraduate Summer School students. There you will find our FAQ section, information about our refund policy, how to book, and relevant contacts.
- Please meet (our guide, Fiona Lukas) at Embankment tube station, outside viller st exit, at 1.20am.
- He’ll be holding up a ‘London Walks’ brochure.
- The tour sets off at 1.30am sharp and lasts two hours.
- The tour will happen rain or shine (dress appropriately).
- Bring your student ID and email confirmation as proof of purchase. We will have supplied them with a guest list and they'll be holding up a London Walks pamphlet.
- Our guide’s name will be confirmed closer to the event, please keep an eye on Twitter @KCLSU_Events
- Most of our events are non-refundable, however we understand there might be mitigating circumstances (Force Majeure).