SUMMER PROGRAMME STUDENTS (Session 2) - Harry Potter on Location in London Town
Please note: This event is for students participating in the 2017 Undergraduate Summer School Programmes only.
UPDATE: 19/07/17. Due to unforseen ciurcumstances, our previous guide (richard) has been replaced by a new guide Andy Hallett. There is also a new meeting point - which is Bank Tube Station, exit 3. The start time, and walk theme has NOT changed. KCLSU Events will be emailing all attendees updated instructions via email on Thursday 20th July, 5.00pm.
London was the city in which a lot of the Harry Potter scenes were shot, and which inspired the famous areas featured in the films. Unlocking London is proud to present this walk in partnership with London Walks – London’s oldest and best walking tour company. Why not come on a journey with us, where the empheral image on the screen turns into reality. Underfoot and right before our very eyes!
And what's right before our very eyes on this one are some locations that riveted you in the entire Harry Potter film franchise. It's a walk – a quest even – for fans of all ages. This walk is guided by London Walks' resident Harry Potter expert Andy.
The Walk will start directly outside the Bank tube station, Exit 3 (*amended*) Your guide, Andy, will be holding a London Walks pamphlet. Please tell him your name and he’ll tick you off the guest list.
To familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of booking, please visit https://www.kclsu.org/unlockbook and check the section Information for Undergraduate Summer School students. There you will find our FAQ section, information about our refund policy, how to book, and relevant contacts.
- Please meet (Andy) at Bank Tube station (Exit 3) at 10.20am.
- He’ll be holding up a ‘London Walks’ brochure.
- The tour sets off at 10.30am sharp and lasts two hours.
- The tour will happen rain or shine (dress appropriately).
- Bring your student ID and email confirmation as proof of purchase. We will have supplied them with a guest list and they'll be holding up a London Walks pamphlet.
- Most of our events are non-refundable, however we understand there might be mitigating circumstances (Force Majeure). Please visit: https://www.kclsu.org/unlockbook/ for further information.