SUMMER PROGRAMME STUDENTS (Session 1) - Oxford & Windsor Day Trip
Please note: This event is for students participating in the 2017 Undergraduate Summer School Programmes only.
We are excited to offer Summer Programmes student a tour to two of the prettiest historic English towns outside of London.
Oxford is of course the site of the world famous university – the oldest in the English speaking world, as well as fascinating architecture, a quaint and pedestrianised CBD and a beautiful canal.
We also visit Windsor, the largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world and the Queen's favourite weekend home. Linked by the beautiful River Thames, the Royal Borough has a rich mix of history, culture, heritage and fun making it one of South East England’s loveliest destinations and a 'must see'.
Our tour includes the following;
- Includes return transfers to London and between Oxford and Windsor.
- Entry to Windsor Castle, including Queen Mary's Dolls' House and St George's Chapel.
- Entrance into New College in Oxford.
- It should be noted that the day can run either way around depending on road/traffic conditions. If New College in Oxford is closed on the day then the group will visit either Brasenose, Trinity or Magdalen instead.
- Professional Tour Guides for the duration of the day.
- Please note that lunch is at your own expense. Please bring some cash to purchase lunch, or pack your own
Join us to get a taste of English history - and some memorable experiences to take home.
To familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of booking, please visit https://www.kclsu.org/unlockbook and check the section Information for Undergraduate Summer School students. There you will find our FAQ section, information about our refund policy, how to book, and relevant contacts.
T&Cs / Instructions
- Purchase your tickets online. Once you've paid, you are automatically added to our guest list.
- On the day - bring your student ID, and meet the coach at King’s College on the Strand, WC2R 2LS.
- The coach will leave at 8.30am sharp. Please do not be late. We suggest that if you are taking public transport to the meeting point that you keep an eye on updates about tube closures via the Transport for London status updates.
- Please bring a packed lunch, or money to purchase lunch (this is not included in your ticket price).
- At the end of the tour, the copach will drop you back to King’s College on the Strand, WC2R 2LS. We expect to be back by 6.00pm.
- We do not offer refunds, once purchased. Please only booked once you have checked your course schedules and other plans.