Undergraduate Summer School Students (Session One) - Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour
Please note: This event is for students enrolled on the Undergraduate Summer School only.
PURCHASING TICKETS: When you want to purchase, please login using a guest login (no need to have a student login - this is for full time students only). And, if you are purchasing tickets for multiple events, and the total is more than £150, the transaction won't go through. You just need to split the transaction into two smaller purchases.
We are excited to offer students in session one of the Undergraduate Summer School the chance to visit the Warner Bros studio to experience the official Harry Potter tour.
The Harry Potter film series made Leavesden its home for more than ten years. Once filming wrapped on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 in 2010, the production crew were left with a treasure trove of thousands of intricate and beautifully-made artefacts.
The team behind Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter wanted to preserve and showcase these iconic props, costumes and sets so that Harry Potter fans could experience the magic of filmmaking first-hand. The Studio Tour offers visitors the unique opportunity to explore two soundstages and a backlot filled with original sets, animatronic creatures and breath-taking special effects.
Departure (to the Studio)
We board the mini coach, behind Temple Tube station (back door of Temple Walkabout) by 10.00am. Please meet the rest of the ticket holders no later than 9.45am.
Your ticket includes
Private coach transfers to and from the studio, entry into the studio tour which consists of a half hour guide, and then three and a half hours at your leisure.
Optional extras (at your own expense)
An audio guide (available on arrival, £4.95). Other optional extras include green screen photographs on a broomstick, Butterbeer, Bertie Botts Beans, souvenirs from the official shop, or food and drink at the café. Please bring cash or card to purchase these extras on the day.
Departure (back to London)
Please allow yourself time to complete extra activities and to collect your items from the cloakroom so you don’t miss the coach back. We will meet at the cloakroom at 4.00pm sharp and will leave the carpark at 4.15pm.
- There are no refunds given should you miss the coach. With this in mind, please make sure that you know where the meeting point is. If you need assistance please call or drop in to the Summer Programmes office BEFORE the day of the event.
- Tickets to the studio are collected from the box office when we arrive. All you need in the morning is your email confirmation (as proof of purchase) and your King’s student ID.
- Please refer to Warner Bros website for Studio specific Terms and Conditions. We will be subject to security checks before we enter for our tour.
- There is a FREE cloakroom, but please bring only jackets and small handbags or backpacks.
- The tour includes a 30 minute talk with a studio expert and three and a half hours of free time to take in the exhibits.
- Please bring cash for additional activities and souvenirs.
- We depart at 4.15pm sharp. Please meet at cloakroom NO LATER than 4.00pm.