Thursday 28 September 2023
Activity Room C on the 8th floor of Bush House (South East Wing)
Sign up for our event via this google form.
- DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS - Have a taste of what our weekly self defence lessons are like for FREE!!
- OPEN TO: Anyone who hasn't attended a lesson with us before (FRESHERS HIGHLY WELCOME)!!!
- Maximum capacity for our event: 50 students (SIGN UP QUICK TO SECURE YOUR SPOT!)
- Our instructor (From London Krav Maga) will teach you life-saving powerful self defence strategies that are easy to remember in a difficult situation and are highly impactful!
???What exactly will you learn?
- The No.1 way attackers select their victims and what to do about it
- Defences against basic strikes
- Defence against mobile phone theft
- The law of self-defence
- The most important thing about managing an aggressive, potentially violent person
- How to stand in a fight
- How to hit hard and first.
Any questions? Ask us on instagram: @selfdefencesocietykcl
For important updates leading up to the event, join our Lounge and start making friends with other students in our society.
See you there!??
- kclsu Welcome
- Student Run Events