Join the KCLSU Future Leaders 2022-23! This programme is open to all Black, Disabled, LGBTQ+ or Women students who are interested in learning more about community leadership. The project will be focused on upskilling, forming connections, breaking barriers and building confidence in pursuing leadership roles during your university experience.
As part of the programme, you will get the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with like-minded people from your communities
- Meet professionals with shared experiences in leadership positions
- Produce your own exhibition
- Get tips on how to approach mentors and write manifestos
- Understand how your Student Union works
- Celebrate your achievements with an end-of-project social in Term 2.
Events happening in Term 1 as part of the Future Leaders porgramme:
If you were unable to attend the Future Leaders taster you can still join the project! If you want more information jump on one of the Drop-in sessions here:
Friday 28th Oct from 12.30-2.30pm - join here
Monday 31st Oct from 12.30-2.30pm - https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZjRhOTIwNjEtYjY1YS00ZTgxLWIyODQtNTAxNmNjZmY2NmVk%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2277d50e00-291f-4018-a428-d80213ee38db%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2243264516-f0bf-4646-8363-f2602f9d0603%22%7d"
For any accessibility or additional support requirements please email [email protected].