This is a new role at KCLSU, so we've started off with a simple job description and responsibilities that focus in on surveying and feedback. As this role develops we hope to be able to expand the remit of work.
You'll work closely with the Data and Insights Manager and colleagues within the organisation to design surveys that ask effective questions to monitor the performance of our KPIs for our KCLSU Strategy.
- Working with our Communications team to effectively promote the surveys
- Monitoring survey/feedback form responses to ensure we have good levels of participation
- Managing incentives of survey completion/feedback forms
- Communicating with other teams to gather the data and insight they collect
Please see the full Job Pack Here
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and an equal opportunities monitoring form from below and email directly to [email protected]
Download the application form here
Download the job pack here
Download the equal opportunities form here
Applications close: 25th September 2023
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered
Please DO NOT submit your applications in PDF formats
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavor to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
Benefits for Student Staff
Student saff can take advantage of hybrid working, termly wellbeing allowance and many more. See below for what we offer in terms of allowances, various discounts, and personal development opportunities.
- Hybrid Working Policy (if applicable)
- Pension Contribution (if eligible)
- Discounts at KCLSU Venues
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Termly wellbeing allowance
- ‘No Meeting Friday’ ethos
- KEATS Learning Platform & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Access to King’s College London Libraries
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
• Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union