Thank you for your interest in working with King's College Students' Union.
The responsibilities of the postholder include but not limited to:
• Dealing with day-to-day purchase invoices and reconciling to purchase order
• Setting up payment online
• Reconciling purchase ledger accounts
• Reconciling daily income from different systems to cash banking, post daily banking into the system
• Raising sales invoices and reconcile sales ledger accounts
• Aged debtor chasing
• Bank reconciliation
• Monthly management account adjustments
• Generating reports from the exchequer system
• Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation
• Routine control activities, i.e. stock check
• Other finance office tasks, i.e., cash services to trading areas/provision of change, etc.
• Answering general financial queries from staff, KCL students, and suppliers.
As you will also see on our Job Pack that we are an equal opportunities employer and we live by our 4 main values: Inclusive, Collaborative, Open and Brave. KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits.
Benefits of Working for KCLSU include:
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Pension Contribution
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan & Computer Loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Eye Tests & single focal glasses allowance
- 25 days holiday entitlement & 8 bank holidays & 8 discretionary closure days per annum
- Discounts and Venues
- £30 wellbeing allowance per term
- Employee Assistance Programme
- "No meeting Friday" ethos
- KEATS Learning Platform & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Death in Service
- Access to Kings Libraries
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and an equal opportunities monitoring form below and email your completed application directly to [email protected]
Kindly read through the job pack below before applying and send your filled application form and EOM form to [email protected]. Once shortlisting is completed, we will contact you. You will then go through a detailed interview and will be informed of your progress.
Please download application form here
Please download EOM Form here
Please download the Job Pack here
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered.
Please DO NOT send in PDF applications.
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavour to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) prior to your start date
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union
Thank you for applying with us. We look forward to bringing your talent onboard and working with you!