In case of an emergency click on the link below for a list of support services available:
Please do not submit more than one form as this will delay the response time.
An adviser will aim to respond within 3 working days.
Submitted to Advice Pro
Question marked with a * are required.
1. Your FIRST name:*
1. Your LAST name:*
2. K number:*
3. Study Type* Please select an optionUndergraduatePostgraduate TaughtPostgraduate Research
4. Faculty* Please select an optionFaculty of Life Sciences and MedicineFaculty of Natural & Mathematical SciencesFaculty of Social Science & Public PolicyDickson Poon School of LawFaculty of Arts & HumanitiesFaculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial SciencesFlorence Nightingale FacultyInstitute of Psychiatry, Psychology and NeuroscienceKing's Business SchoolKing's Learning InstituteEnglish Language CentreDental InstituteOther
5. Department *
6. Contact telephone no:*
7. KCL email address:*
8. Please confirm if you’re aged over 18/under 18:* Please select an optionOver 18Under 18
9a. Academic issue:* Please select an optionMitigating CircumstancesAcademic AppealExam Misconduct - PlagiarismExam Misconduct - Exam Hall OffencesComplaints (Strike Action)Complaints (not Harassment or Strike Action)Complaints (Harassment)
9b. Other issue or further academic issues:
10. Deadline date:* Please select an optionUrgent - 3 daysImminent - 1 weekMore than 1 weekNo deadline
11. Brief details:
12. Do you consider yourself to have a physical or mental disability, or long term health condition? Prefer Not To SayYesNo
13a. Access needs/additional support? Prefer Not To SayYesNo
13b. If yes, what help is needed?
14a. What gender do you define to?
14b. Preferred pronouns:
15. Ethnicity Please select an optionWhiteBlack - CaribbeanBlack - AfricanBlack - OtherAsian - IndianAsian - PakistaniAsian - BangladeshiAsian - ChineseAsian - OtherWhite/Black CaribbeanWhite/Black AfricanWhite and AsianOther MixedOtherNot given
We’ve asked you for some essential information(questions 1 - 8). We’ll also look up other essential information on your study status from information which we get from the University. This helps us to give you the most accurate advice. We’ll store this information on our secure case management system.
To comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we must ask for your permission to store and use the information that you’ve provide in questions 9 - 12. Sometimes we may need this information to help us advise you. We’ll also use this information to monitor our service provision, and make sure that our advice is accessible to all our students. Information that is used for equality and monitoring is anonymous statistics only. Your name, student number or any identifying information about your enquiry will never be associated with our monitoring data, and will never be used without your permission.
Do you give your consent to Kings College London Student Union Advice Service to process and store information from questions 9 - 12.
Please select an optionYes, I consentNo, I do not consent