Our KCL Men's Volleyball Club caters to volleyball players from all levels whether it be an advanced, intermediate or a beginner level. Our team plays competitively in the BUCS league, London Varsity Series and Student Cup along with recreational sessions for beginner volleyball players to come and have fun and improve their skills! We have a professional volleyball coach who is ready to help you up your game and bring our team to victory.
2023/24 Tryouts: 24th September 16:30-19:30. Please sign up via This Link.
Do you have what it takes to join us? We are looking forward to seeing you at our 2023 tryouts!
Send us a message on the Instagram @kclmvc for any question you have :).
Recreational Sessions (King's BeActive):
You can sign up for bi-weekly recreational volleyball sessions every Tuesday and Thursday.
Before signing up, look into our recreational membership, which includes Beactive at a discount! For more information, go to: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/sport/physical-activity/beactive
Member Benefits (2022-2023)
Standard Membership (King's students only)
- Members are eligible for Wednesday BUCS matches, with the club covering your coaching and travel costs.
- Members get free weekly coaching by a recognised professional 2x a week, on Fridays and Sundays.
- Get entry to tournaments/leagues including:
- Volleyball England National Trophy
- BUCS Student Cup
- BUCS League (1st division)
- BUCS Beach Volleyball Championships
- University tournaments
Recreational Membership (King's students only)
- Join us for our social events as well as access to more fun recreational volleyball sessions run by us!
- You can also purchase an annual Beactive membership through us which will not only give you access to recreational volleyball but also to the entire beactive timetable of over 50 classes/activities per week. For more information on the Beactive programme and to start booking sessions please visit - https://www.kcl.ac.uk/sport/clubs/beactive
Our whole club is filled with friendly, social and committed members and would love for anyone at any level to join!
If you’re interested in playing beach volleyball, over 50 different universities will be going to Portugal for 5 days of beach volleyball and partying during Easter break. There will be coaches present, that will work with all levels of players from beginners to advanced For more information, check the instagram.
What is King's BeActive?
BeActive is the social sport and physical activity programme available to all students and staff at King's.
Brought to you by King's Sport the programme allows all students and staff to enjoy weekly social sport and fitness during term-time, regardless of experience or how sporty you think you are.
BeActive Timetable 2019/2020: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/sport/assets/beactive-timetable.pdf
How do I join the team?
Come to our tryouts. If you miss it, message us on instagram, and we can organise for you to join a training session to be reviewed.
Reach Out To Us!
If you have any further questions about practices, games or the club in general, get in touch by sending a message on our Instagram page! Don't forget to follow our page to stay up to date on our club's activities, events/socials and results!
Email President: [email protected]
Email Team Captain: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Nickan Tousi
Captain: Ian Chau
Treasurer: Chester Tang
Social Secretary: Kai Brenker