List of Clubs

Joining a sports club couldn’t be easier! Simply log in, find a club you like and sign up.
Fencing

WELCOME TO KCL FENCING!!!

KCLSU Club of the Year 2017!

British Fencing University Club of the Year 2018!

KCLSU Club of the Year 2019!

24-Hour Fenceathon!!

IT HAS COME - THE TIME WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

This has been an amazing year for the club, and what better way to celebrate than by fencing 24 hours for charity?
After last year's success we will be attempting this again this year to raise money in aid of the Activity Alliance and the club jointly - 60% of all the funds raised will go to the Activity Alliance and the remaining 40% will go towards helping the club improve the kit and facilities available.

We'll also be providing free basic teaching for anyone who'd like to try out the sport. So whether you're a seasoned fencer or just want to give this a try, come join us from 6:30pm on 14/02 to 6:30pm on 15/02 in the Strand Great hall (followed by a social of course) for one of the best events of the year! Please support us and the Activity Alliance by donating via this page - we will be getting a Go Fund Me page up and running soon!

 

 

 

 

 

KCL Fencing:                 

At KCL Fencing we support both recreational and competitive fencing in all three weapons during our training sessions three times a week, and professional coaching in all weapons. The club is open to fencers of all experience, from total novice to expert - so whether you're a veteran, or fancy checking out the sport for the very first time, KCL Fencing is the place to start!

Our men's and women's first and second teams take part in BUCS University leagues matches. There are also multiple novice competitions which are open to any member of the KCL Fencing club, as well as national and international friendly matches. Our club membership includes access to all our training sessions, matches and kit hire for a full academic year as well as socials and any activities offered by the committee.

In addition to our regular activities, the club organises charity fundraising events each year and takes up new daring challenges, from running up the second tallest hospital building in the world in full fencing gear to fencing for a full 24h without interruption - So join us now and don't miss out on the fun!

 

 

HOODIES AND T-SHIRT ORDERS:

We will be doing Hoodie and T-shirt orders periodically thoughout the year. Each order will be done through an excel spreadsheet that will be posted on the Facebook Page and circulated in the newsletter. 

PLEASE DON'T BUY A T-SHIRT OR HOODIE WITHOUT HAVING PUT YOUR NAME ON THE SPREADSHEET.

If you have any questions regarding buying merchandise, please either message the KCL Fencing Page on Facebook or email us on kingscollegefencing@gmail.com

Thanks!

Join

  • Fencing Standard Membership£56.00
  • Fencing Associate Membership (Non-students)£66.00
  • Fencing Term 2 Membership£36.00

Our Products

  • Fencing Hoodie£27.99
  • KCL Fencing Charity Fenceathon - Donation 2£5.00
  • KCL Fencing Charity Fenceathon - Donation 3£10.00
  • Fencing T-Shirt£17.99
  • KCL Fencing Charity Fenceathon - Donation 1£2.00