Once you have booked: Collect your ticket from the summer program office. On the day: Meet the group outside Starbucks opposite The Globe Theatre; 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT
Please note: This event is for students participating in the 2018 Undergraduate Summer School Programmes only.
KCLSU is delighted to offer standing tickets to a live performance of Hamlet, at Shakespeare’s Globe:
“Learning of his father’s death, Prince Hamlet comes home to find his uncle married to his mother and installed on the Danish throne. At night, the ghost of the old king demands that Hamlet avenge his ‘foul and most unnatural murder.’ Encompassing political intrigue and sexual obsession, philosophical reflection and violent action, tragic depth and wild humour, Hamlet is a colossus in the story of the English language and the fullest expression of Shakespeare’s genius”
PS. If you are staying on in London for Session 2, consider joining us again for Othello on Wednesday 1st August.
To familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions of booking, please visit https://www.kclsu.org/unlockbook and check the section Information for Undergraduate Summer School students. There you will find our FAQ section, information about our refund policy, how to book, and relevant contacts.
T&C’s / Instructions;
- Purchase your ticket online. You will receive an email confirmation to the email you registered with (please check your junk mail if you cannot see it).
- Take the email confirmation to the Summer Program Office (Strand), to exchange for a physical ticket.
- Please do not lose your ticket as it cannot be replaced.
- Take your ticket, and your student ID to the theatre on the day.
- The group will be meeting a KCLSU Staff Member outside Starbucks Coffee, opposite The Globe Theatre, at 6:45pm, and heading to the Theatre at 7pm as there will be queues for the best spots in front of the stage.
- Please see the venues website for information on arrival time, prohibited items, and behaviours, cloakroom facilities and nearest transport links.
- Please note: running time is still to be confirmed. Check on the Globe website for updates. Tickets are standing in the yard, and performances go ahead rain or shine as they have since the Globe was opened (no umbrellas allowed in the theatre).