Are you a student changemaker at KCL? Are you part of the movement trying to make the University a more incluisve and equitable space for all? Join us at our Open Forum! Pizza will be provided!
To celebrate Disability History Month, join the Adjust KCL! campaign and other student changemakers across King's to discuss the state of inclusion on our campus. We will be engaging in open conversation with student advocates from across the University who work to make King's a more inclusive, transformative, and radical space for change. From those advocating for disability justice, to champions of LGBTQ+ rights, to those fighting for greater BME representation and inclusion, this open forum serves as a platform for sharing diverse perspectives, fostering dialogue, and collectively working towards a more inclusive and resilient university community. Together, we can amplify our voices and adjust KCL!
An open forum on the state of inclusion at KCL featuring:
- Efia Osafo-Maafo, Disabled Students Network Co-Chair
- Erica Fischer, Neurodiversity rights activist (successfully challenged KCL residences!)
- Ali Gibson, Student Leader and Campaigner
- Florian Hansen, Adjust KCL Campaign Initiator
- Facilitated by Heena Sobhani, Host of the enabled in Academia podcast,
And many more student voices!
Co-hosted by the Adjust KCL Campaign and the LGBTQ+ Society.
If you have specific access requirements, please contact [email protected]. We will send out a teams link as well for anyone wanting to join hybridly.