Thursday 23 November 2023
Newquay International Backpackers
On the 23rd - 26th of November, we are headed to Newquay once again for a weekend of surfing!
We will be staying in Newquay Backpackers hostel. The total ticket cost will be £60 which includes:
- 2 nights accommodation (Friday the 24th and Saturday the 25th)
- 1 dinner (cooked by our amazing trip secs) on either the 24th or the 25th
- breakfast on the 25th and 26th
- surfboard and wetsuit storage
- communal kitchen if you'd like to prepare your own meals
- The coach to Newquay and back is around £30-40
- Board rental from Sunset Surf Newquay will be £25+ for all three days (see more details below)
- SURF LESSON from one of our alumni on Saturday morning (11am ish) for £15 / 2hr session (THIS IS MANDATORY FOR BEGINNER SURFERS)
A 23-24 surf club membership will be required.
We will be taking a night coach on Thursday night to get to Newquay for Friday morning. You are welcome to make your way down by other means.
If you pay for a place but are unable to come, we will try and find a someone to take your place. Refunds will not be given from the club.
Details about transport, payment, and scheduling will be put in a group chat later for those who secure a spot on the trip.
- We have an existing deal with Sunset Surf Newquay which gives us great deals on boards, wetties, gloves and boots
- They have foamies + softechs of different sizes
- They do have hardboards (Torq) but not a wide selection, may be better off going to a different shop if you want a shortboard
- Board and wetsuit storage is at the hostel
- More details on kit rental will be released later
Tickets will be available from 6th November.