- Asia Law Students Association
- Biochemistry Society
- Biomedical Sciences Society
- Bioscience Students' Association
- Bloomsbury Academics Society
- Chemistry Society
A society all about uniting fellow chemistry lovers!
- Classics Society
from Athens to Zhou and everything in between!
- Economics and Finance Society
- English Literary Society
We are the home of literature lovers at King's College London. We make plays, we write things, we read books.
- European Law Students Association
- Genetics Society
- Geography Society
For all those who love Geography!
- Geopolitical Risk Society
The Geopolitical Risk Forecasting Society is the sole society dedicated to political and security risk at King’s College, London.
- Global Health Society
- Graduate Entry Medicine Society (GEMS)
- Health Humanities Society
- History of Medicine Society
Not your everyday academic society - bridging the gap between the Strand and Guy's
- History Society
- International Development Institute Society
- IoPPN Student Forum
- KCL Engineering Society
- KCL Information Law & Intellectual Property Society (KIIPS)
- King's Dental Research Society
- Liberal Arts Society
Open mic nights, career discussion groups, film nights and socials with the BA Liberal Arts group- open to people from all courses!
- Maxwell (Physics Society)
- Middle East and North Africa Forum (KCL MENA Forum)
- Neuroscience Society
- Nutrition and Dietetic Society
- Pharmacology Society
- Pharmacy Society
King's College London Pharmacy Society
- Philosophy Politics and Economics Society (PPE)
- Philosophy Society
For the lovers of wisdom
- Politics, Philosophy and Law Society
The society for all PPL students
- Post Graduate Law Society
- Psychedelic Studies Society
King’s Society for Psychedelic Studies is a student group concerned with academic discussion, research and theory pertaining to psychedelic substances in culture and the clinic.
- Psychology Society
- Technological Impact Society
- Theology and Religious Studies Society
Debates, Forums, Field Trips, all focusing on religious life and practice
- War Studies Society
- Women in STEM Society
Business & Entrepreneurship
- 180 Degrees Consulting
- Asia Careers
- Bright Futures Society
- Consulting & Financial Advisory Society
Our Society will help you understand the variety of career opportunities available in the Consulting and Financial Advisory sector. We welcome students from any degree background in any group.
- Enactus KCL
Enactus KCL is the King’s branch of the global Enactus movement. We use enterprise to solve pressing local and international social and environmental issues.
- Energy Society
- Entrepreneurs Society
- Ethical Finance Society
- FinTech Society (Financial Technology)
- Human Resource Management Society
- Impact Investing
The King’s Impact Investing Society seeks to explore financial methods to tackle global social and environmental challenges.
- Investment Banking Society
- KCL Innovation Forum
- KCL Women in Finance Society
- King's Asset Management Society
- King's MedTech Society
- King's Real Estate and Property Society (KREPS)
- King's Trading Academy
- Legal, Commercial & Investment Society
- MABAL Society
- Marketing, Advertising and PR Society
- Action Palestine Society
KCLAP is a student society standing in solidarity with the Palestinian call for justice, freedom an equality. We aim to be both educational and to campaign with the cause to end apartheid in Israel.
- Amnesty International Society
- Animal Rights Society
- EU Action Group
Anti-Brexit campaign group.
- International Student Rights Campaign
- Intersectional Feminist Society
- It Stops Here
- Kashmir Solidarity Movement Society
- Socialist Students
- Students4Syria Society
- Think Mental Society
A proactive mental health society, dedicated to removing stigma and putting our peers in touch with the support they need.
- UN World Food Society
After a phenomenal relaunch in 2014, a better, stronger UN World Food Soc is ready for a record-breaking 2016! Join us for a rich student experience and make an impact through your leadership!
- Anime & Manga Society
- Art Society
- Bollywood Society
- Chess Society
- Circus Skills Society
- Debating Society
KCL Debating Society primarily exists to allow students to discuss and debate prominent issues in a structured format, both socially and competitively.
- Diplomacy Society
- Disco Society
- Doctor Who Society
A Society that is dedicated to Doctor Who! From Classic to New Who, we are fans of different eras. We hold screenings, socials and other exciting events throughout the year! Come alone and join us!
- Erasmus Society
- Family Society
- Fashion Society
- Film Society
- Fine Wine Society
- Foodie Society
- Gluten Free Society
- Go Club
- Hiking Society
- Horticulture And Illuminati Society
We're still partially the Horticulture Society
- KCL Baking Society
- KCL Book Club: A Thousand Splendid Crumbs
- KCL Future Society
- KCL Graduate & Mature Students' Society
KCL GMSS organises socials and supports a network with like-minded people, to explore London, learn new skills and share experiences and encourage community cohesion across all the university campuses
- KCL Robotics
- KCL Tech Society
- KCL Video Gaming & eSports Society (KCLGe)
KCLGe is dedicated to providing a platform for all at King's to come together and play or discuss games, both casually and competitively.
- King's Cocktail Society
- King's LGBT+ Society
- King's Talks Society
- Korean Hallyu
Kpop and Kdrama lovers, let's help spread this Hallyu wave. WE ARE ONE! #kclhallyu
- Language Exchange Society
- Life Society
- Love, Peace and Happiness Society
By sharing positive experiences, we inspire one another.
- Magic and Hypnosis Society
- Meditation Society
- Men's Health
- Mooting Society
Take part in mock trials and appeal cases! The Mooting Society is open to all law and non-law students. Activities range from workshops to mini-moots to boost your confidence and advocacy skills.
- Public Awareness and Social Service Society (PASS)
- RISE (Recovery from Illness, Support through Empowerment) Society
- Rock And Metal Society
- Sherlock Holmes Society
- Sneaker & Streetwear Society
- TEDx KCL Club
- The King's Military Network
- The King's Mint (KCL Numismatics Society)
London's only University Numismatics/Coin Collecting society
- Vegetarian & Vegan Society
- Wargaming Society
- Afghan Welfare Society
- African and Caribbean Society
KCLSU Albanian society welcomes all who are interested in Albanian culture, history and current affairs.
- Arabic Society
- Association of British and Chinese University Students (ABACUS)
Bringing you the best of both Chinese and British culture through great food, even greater company and lots of fun!
- Australasian Society
- Austrian Society
- Azerbaijan Society
- Bangladesh Society
- Belgian Society
- Brazilian Society KCL (BRASA)
- Bulgarian Society
- Canadian and American Society
- Chinese Society
- Chinese Students and Scholars Assoctiaon King's (CSSA King's)
- Cypriot Society
- Czech and Slovak Society
- East African Society
- Egyptian Society
KCL Egyptian Society works to promote the Egyptian culture within King's. It also aims to provide a platform to discuss the current affairs in Egypt, it's rich past and it's future.
- European Society
- Filipino Society
Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Mabuhay!
- French Society
- German Society
- Hellenic Society
- Hispanic Society
- Hungarian Society
- India Society
- Indonesian Society
- International Students Society
- Iran Soc
- Italian Society
- Japan Society
The perfect place for anyone with an interest in Japan and Japanese culture!
- KCL Israel Society
- KCL Moroccan Society
- KCL Nepalese Society
- KCL Russian Speaking Society
- King's Somali Society
- Latin American Society
For the Latinos missing home and for those who want a taste of the latin culture!
- Malaysian Society
- Mandarin Debating Society
- Mexican Society
The KCL Mexican Society is open to EVERYBODY interested in Mexican cultural, economic, political and social issues, Spanish language, and other related matters.
- Northern Society
Ay up duck, we are The Northern Society
- Pakistani Society
KCL PakSoc aims to provide its members with a celebration of Pakistani and British Pakistani culture. We aim to present a wide variety of social events but also sociopolitical talks and opportunities
- Polish Society
- Punjabi Soc
- Romanian Society
- Saudi Society
- Scandinavian Society
- Singapore Society
- Sri Lankan Society
- Taiwanese Society
- Tamil Society
- Thai Society
- Turkish Society
- Ukrainian Society
- Vietnamese Society
- Welsh Society
Faith & Spirituality
- Ahlul Bayt Society
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Student's Association
- Atheist, Humanist and Secular Society
King's College London Atheist, Humanist and Secular Society (KCLAHSS) aims to provide representation for these three philosophies at KCL, both individually and combined, in the context of open debate.
- Catholic Society
- Christian Union (Strand)
- Falun Dafa Society
A traditional practice to improve mind and body.
- Guy's Christian Union
- Hindu Society
- Islamic Society
- Jewish Society
- Krishna Consciousness Society
- Overseas Christian Fellowship (OCF) Society
- Sikh Society
- Student Life Interfaith Society
- RAG Society
- Kingspeak Society
- KingsTV Society
- News Decoder
- Photography Society
Photography related workshops, photowalks, outings, and fun - all abilities welcome! Find us on Facebook "KCLSU PhotoSoc" or send us a message to find out more.
- Radio Society
- Roar News Society
Roar News is King’s College London’s award-winning tabloid for students. It leads the news agenda at the university with exclusive stories and classic tabloid campaigning.
- Anaesthetics Society
The KCL Anaesthetics Society strives to promote medical student awareness, knowledge and participation in the field of anaesthetics.
- Anatomy Society
- Articaine Society
The society behind the Dental Comedy Review Show! A show produced soley by dental students, in order to raise money for a different charity each year.
- Asian Medical Students Association (AMSA)
- British Chinese Dental Student Association
- Cardiovascular Society
- Dermatology Society
- Emergency Medicine Society
- Endocrinology Society
- Extended Medical Degree Programme Society
- Gastro Society
- GP Society
General Practice Society at guy's campus
- Healthcare Entrepreneurs, Leaders & Innovators Society (HELI)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease/IBD Society
- Intensive Care and Acute Medicine Society
- International Medical Careers
- KCL Christian Medical Fellowship Society
A Group for GKT medics who want to know what it means to be a christian doctor
- KCL Infection and Immunity Society
- KCL Obstetrics & Gynaecology Society
We host a range of events including careers evenings, special interest talks, and MBBS revision sessions. See kcl-obg.squarespace.com/ for more info and our mailing list.
- KCL Paediatric Society
- KCL Physiotherapy Society
- King's Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Society
- Medical Education and Research Journals Society
- Medical Students' Association (MSA)
- Mission Medicine Society
- Neurosurgery Society
- Nursing & Midwifery Society
Welcome to the Nursing and Midwifery Society at KCL.
Membership is £5
We are a friendly bunch and all students are welcome to join!
- Oncology Society
- Orthopaedic Society
- OSCE Society
We are a society dedicated to providing an authentic mock OSCE exam experience as well as running regular workshops and seminars on OSCE technique for both clinical and communication skills.
- Radiology Society
- Rheumatology Society
Rheumatology is a far-reaching and incredibly significant speciality in the field of Medicine, this group will allow students with an interest in rheumatology to network and gain relevant experience!
- Sport and Exercise Medicine Society
- Surgical Society
- Transfer Society
- Universities Allied for Essential Medicines Society
- Wilderness Medicine Society
- Women in Dentistry Society
- Young Epilepsy Society
Music, Performance & Creative
- Battle Rap & Spoken Word Society
We wish to provide a platform for anyone interested in showcasing their talents in any form of spoken word art, conventional or contemporary! there are no boundaries. Become a member today for free!
- Breakin' KCL Society
- Creative Writing Society
- Dance Society
KCLSU "Activity Group of the Year" 2015/16
Whether you’ve been dancing all your life or have never danced before, KCL Dance Society has something for you!
- Dhol Society
- DJ Society
An award winning society aimed both at students who want to learn how to DJ and those that can already mix.
- Gilbert and Sullivan Society
- GKT Music Society
- Gospel Society
- Guitar Society
- Jazz Society
- KCL BhangraSoc
- KCL Charity Diwali Show Society
- King's College Chorus Society
- King's FaceOff Society
- King's Musical Theatre Society
The Home of Musical Theatre at King's College London.
- King's Opera Society
- King's Players Society
The King's Players is the leading theatre society at KCL and for decades has been committed to creating highly innovative and exciting theatre. We do plays, masterclasses, socials, and theatre trips.
- King's Poetry Society
- King's Record Society
A record label at King's College London aiming to develop and promote the university's most talented artists.
- King's Shakespeare Company
The King's Shakespeare Company (KSC) is the capital's only student-led society dedicated to exploring and performing the works of William Shakespeare.
- Modern Music Society
- MSA Musical Theatre Society
- Raaga Society
creativity breathes creativity
- Running-a-Mock Improv Society
The largest student-led improv comedy society in London, with weekly shows and workshops.
- The King's Fools Society
- The Rolling Tones Society
- Ukulele Society
Ukulele Society, the perfect place to learn and play the ukulele - treat this as a short reprieve from the heady trials of your student life
- ASEAN Society (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- International Socialism Journal Readers Society
- KCL Conservative Association
The Conservative Association seeks not only to promote the Conservative Party here at King's College London but also to encourage public debate about politics in general.
- KCL Global Governance Society
- King's Journal on International Affairs and Human Rights Society
The King's Student Journal of International Affairs and Human Rights is a student-led publication aiming to allow fellow students share their opinions and analyses of the contemporary events.
- King's Think Tank Society
The Kurdish Society is open to everyone who wants to know more about Kurdish history, current issues and general news about Kurdistan.
- Labour Society
- Liberal Democrats Society
The society representing the Liberal Democrats at KCL.
- Libertarian Society
- Marxist Society
- My Life My Say
- Politics Society
- United Nations Association
- Women & Politics Society
- Amicus Society
- British Red Cross Society
- CoppaFeel! Society
- Disability Awareness Society
- Global Brigades Society
- History Outreach Society
- Hot Chocolate Society
- KCL Citizens Society
- KCL Friends of Médecins Sans Frontières Society
We represent Doctors Without Borders, an NGO that provides medical aid in areas of crisis around the world, at KCL. Join us for fantastic fundraising and career opportunities.
- KCL Rotaract Club
- KCL Saving Londoners' Lives Society
Join our society! We will train you in first aid and become a volunteer to help assist in teaching these skills to children in schools across London.
- KCL Star Society
KCL Student Action for Refugees (STAR) volunteers and campaigns for the rights of refugees and asylum seekers in the UK and internationally.
- KCL Teach First Society
Our society focuses on tackling the educational inequality occurring throughout the UK, by providing a range of volunteering and fundraising opportunities for our members.
- Lawyers Without Borders Society
The KCL student division aims to give students the opportunity to work together with LWOB to engage in Pro Bono work to help societies all over the world.
- LINKS Society
Learn first aid with King's LINKS, a student unit of St John Ambulance!
- Marrow Society
We’re KCL Marrow, the student branch of Anthony Nolan that aims to save lives of those with leukaemia and severe blood disorders. Volunteer with us!
- MedSIN KCL - Student Action for Global Health Society
- Pro Bono Society
- ReachOut Mentoring Society
A social and volunteer group working with the ReachOut organisation.
- Sexpression Society
- Strays to Pets
- Streetdoctors Society
- Streetlaw Society
- Team Up Society
- UNICEF On Campus Society
KCL Unicef on Campus society aims at raising awareness and fundraising to support Unicef United Kingdom.
- WWF Society