Application deadline: Sun 05 Feb 2023
Kindly download the job pack for the full job description. Kindly fill in the application form, the EOM form and send it along with your cv to [email protected]
Kings College Student (KCLSU) is seeking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Facility Manager and Health and Safety officer to provide professional and customer focussed services in Facilities
You also have to develop and maintain a good working relationship with Hubs staff, appropriate venue managers at your site & relevant departments of KCL.
It is essential that you can demonstrate a clear commitment to our vision, mission, and values.
For more information and to apply, please download the full job pack. Application form (download here) , should be returned to h[email protected]/
Please can you also fill in and return the equal opportunities monitoring form and return it with your application.
KCLSU is an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of Working for KCLSU include:
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Pension Contribution
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan & Computer Loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Eye Tests & single focal glasses allowance
- 34 days annual holidays including Bank holidays, volunteering days and wellbeing days
- Discounts at Venues
- £30 wellbeing allowance per term
- Employee Assistance Programme
- "No meeting Friday" ethos
- KEATS Learning Platform & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Death in Service
- Access to Kings Libraries
This role is also eligible for Health and Safety Courses that will strenghten your knowledge on H&S proceedures.
Thank you for applying with us. We look forward to bringing your talent onboard and working with you!