Application deadline: Sun 01 Mar 2020 11:59
Looking to work in one of the top university communities in the world? Then come join us at an 145-year-old institution working to make sure 30,000 students from around the world have the best experience possible. The main tasks within this role are to upkeep and update current website content, create and publish new content and style and help develop the website for a better user experience. The post holder will be responsible for training others to manage the content with their sections on the sure, supporting offline events and campaigns with online content and promotion and ensuring pages follow out templates and are engaging, accessible and on brand.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of writing and editing copy for a variety of online channels and to a range of audiences
- Experience using Google Analytics and Content Management Systems
- Intermediate knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Ability and willingness to support colleagues and be a hard working team player
KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers multiple opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits such as weekly yoga and spin classes, free fruit and soft drinks, travel and computer loans and much more.
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and equal opportunities monitoring form from below and email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Sunday 1st March 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 10th March
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered.
Please DO NOT send in PDF applications.
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavour to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
• Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union