This event is a space to share thoughts and opinions on the 2017 drama - ‘120 Beats Per Minute’
A bit about the movie:
1. It’s about AIDS activism in 1990s Paris (and so much more…)
2. It’s French
3. It’s 2.5 hours long (and worth every second!)
4. It covers sensitive and potentially triggering topics (so viewer discretion is advised)
5. It is really, really, REALLY thought provoking.
This event is NOT a screening/ watch along. So we recommend that you:
1. Carve out some time over the weekend to watch the movie
2. Brew a hot cuppa just before 1pm on Monday
3. Join us at 1pm to share some of your thoughts that were provoked during the movie
This event is part of AIDS Awareness Month and aims to explore the portrayal of AIDS/HIV in cinema in a very casual setting.
Remember - the more we talk about it, the more we learn about it and the less stigma we attach to it.
For more info, follow us on our socials: