Volunteering and Fundraising Coordinator
Listed by King's College London SU
Application deadline: Mon 28 Nov 2022 09:00
£28,563.00 - £34,514.00 (band 4)
Wed 07 Dec 2022
Wednesday 7th December, Interview and presentation
KCLSU is looking for a volunteering and fundraising coordinator who will help to ensure that our students thrive and enjoy the best possible university experience at King’s College London.
Areas of work will include:
• Working with student groups at King’s College London Students’ Union (KCLSU) who are volunteering in the local community.
• Supporting student groups to plan fundraising events and campaigns.
• Working staff across KCLSU and KCL Volunteering team to deliver varied and exciting programme of volunteering opportunities.
• Supervising student staff and volunteers.
KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits.
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered
Please DO NOT submit your applications in PDF formats
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavor to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
• Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union