To demand free and good quality education accessible for all.
- To support the National Union of Students (NUS) and the University College Union (UCU) in the United for Education Demo on November 19th.
- Send a visible message to Government to invest in Higher and Further Education and to halt cuts.
- To scrap the HE Bill and to scrap tuition fees.
- To show solidarity with international students and staff facing racism and xenophobia in the current climate.
- To ask for a write off of student debt and to stop the introduction of private companies profiting from student fees.
- To invest in Further Education and stop College and Sixth Form closures and mergers.
Launched in response to the United for Education march announced by NUS, KCLSU Campaigners encouraged students to get involved by collecting signatures of support, holding banner making sessions and developing a social media campaign. Over 50 KCLSU members attended the march which sent a clear message to government about the HE bill and brought the King's community together in a strong show of solidarity with international students and with students facing racism and xenophobia.
- Ben Hunt, President KCLSU 2016/17
- Momin Saqib, VP Activities & Development 2016/17
- Jack Haywood, VP Education (Health) 2016/17
- Mahamed Abdullahi, VP Welfare & Community 2016/17