1) Work with the university to expand the flexible payment plan for self-funded postgraduate students so that by the next academic year every postgraduate student has 3 instalment plans.
2) After the deposit fee campaign, the College conceded and deposit fees were halved for home students to £500. However, the deposit for international students remained the same. Lobby for international student deposits to be halved from £2,000 to £1,000 by the next admissions cycle.
3) Lobby the university to trial the removal of the deposit fee for all postgraduate taught programmes in one department.
4) Lobby for greater provision of scholarships and bursaries for postgraduate study.
- Jessica Oshodin (Vice President for Postgraduates)