Here at KCLSU, we strongly believe that taking care of your wellbeing is essential to all student’s university experience.
KCLSU Wellbeing works to ensure that students are empowered to build a community of good wellbeing where they feel able to support themselves and others to thrive. Wellbeing at KCLSU is a partnership with student-led initiatives that focuses on using the holistic ‘King’s 5 Ways to Wellbeing’ as a framework to take a positive and proactive approach.
KCLSU Wellbeing helps students thrive through:
- wellbeing activities like Wellbeing Week and Take Time In (online version of Take Time Out)
- resources that students co-create so that good wellbeing is accessible for all students, no matter their background
- peer support with the trained Positive Peers who facilitate wellbeing workshops for all and one-to-one chats or group-run peer support for those experiencing difficulties
Ways to get involved with KCLSU Wellbeing:
- organise and/or facilitate a wellbeing activity or event
- contribute to Wellbeing Spotlight by sharing the fantastic things you do to promote wellbeing as part of a society or sports club
- become a Positive Peers Volunteer and help improve the wellbeing of the King’s community
You can find out more about KCLSU Wellbeing and ways to get involved here.