Thursday 25 November 2021
Zoom workshop covering:
• Disability Rights Movement – when, what happened and how is it today?
• The Difference between Disability Charities and Disabled People’s Organisations.
• Who founded the first Disabled People’s Organisation?
• Social Model of Disability vs Medical Model of Disability.
• Today’s Government – their approach, attitude and belief towards disability issues and rights.
• What Disabled People want for a better, more inclusive and diverse Britain.
• David Buxton – his own struggles, battles, beliefs and determinations.