This week, I thought I would share my top food as well as climate change pages from Instagram that you can follow and check out this Sustainability Month!
- @fitgreenmind: vegan food doesn’t have to be boring! There are lots of easy to follow, fun and cheap recipes and dishes. Check out this vegan milk cake bar!
- @maxlamanna: looking at how you can tackle food waste at home and make the most of all of your plant-based ingredients. My favourite is the banana peel pulled pork!
- @chez.jorge: if you like south-east Asian cuisine this is the account to follow! Easy to follow Taiwanese inspired vegan food. Make your own kimchi here.
- @rgveganfood: colourful, nutritious and beautiful vegan Caribbean food with tons of flavour! Here's a salad with style.
Climate change pages:
- @intersectionalenvironmentalist: an environmental resource hub with a key intersectional focus
- @climateincolour: an educational platform with a concentration on inclusivity and diversity
- @theslowfactory: full of interactive and fun infographics and videos about environmental justice
- @earthrisestudios: a platform to advocate for environmental justice and allow for more inclusive climate conversations
Be sure to follow @kclsu_sustainability and @kings_sustainability as well!