We are hosting a Town Hall to hear your concerns, thoughts, and questions, with a particular focus on tuition fees, assessments, and the recent announcement on face-to-face teaching.
Our last town hall was a success due to how many of you attended and participated, and we'd love to see you all there again! Your thoughts, opinions, and feedback will help us to enact change within the union and the university, and ensure we are representing the needs of students when making decisions and working towards change.
King’s staff, including Evelyn Welch (Interim Principal) and other senior staff, will be in attendance to allow us to gather feedback but also allow you to relay your concerns directly to King’s. We will be splitting the session into two parts: tuition fee refunds and academic experience & concerns, with a Postgraduate student-specific breakout room for the second half.
The King’s staff that we have invited are:
- Evelyn Welch (Interim President and Principal)
- Steve Large (Senior Vice Provost – Operations)
- Richard Trembath (Senior Vice Provost – Health)
- Frans Berkhout (Interim SVP – Arts & Sciences)
- Nicola Phillips (Vice President – Education)
- Darren Wallis (Executive Director Education and Students)
- Jaqualyn Moore (PGT Lead)
- Reza Revazi (Vice President – Research)
Please sign up by purchasing a free ticket below!
Sign up here!