Mundo Lingo Language Exchange
Unlocking London have been approached by Mundo Lingo. In a nutshell, what they deliver is Language Exchanges every week in London, and Monday is the night they are based in Camden, at the Grand Union Bar. See the Monday Facebook Group HERE
What’s more, the event is FREE!
It is NOT a language class. It is a social atmosphere, where you can come along, and chat with people from different countries, giving you a chance to practice your language skills, and meet new people. There isn’t a set language format at each event. Instead, it is open to all languages.
- All nationalities
- All language levels
- No registration
- Free of charge
- Same place, same time every week.
Mundo Lingo’s Mission is to break down barriers between locals and foreigners in any given city through the activity of exchanging languages through social conversation. Mundo Lingo run their unique language exchange gatherings in 8 cities over 4 continents and they’re expanding fast. Their aim is to create more events in more cities so that wherever you travel, you can start meeting locals as soon as you land. It's also great if you are new to London and miss speaking your native language, or feel like explandng your social group to incorporate friends from other countries.
How does it work?
- Arrive at the venue, and you will be given flag stickers that match your language ability. Place the provided flags on your chest, native flag goes at the top.
- Your other flags below your native flag in descending order of ability.
- Stand up to show you're willing to meet new people, sit for a private conversation.
- People will welcome you into their conversations, we ask you do the same for others.
To attend this event:
No need to register. Just turn up, and collect your flags!
Can't make it on a Monday?
Mundo Lingo also runs Tuesday in Clapham, and Wednesdays in Shoreditch. For more information about these locations, and times please visit Mundo Lingos site.