This Valentines day, whether you are celebrating or not, one thing you should know is that the Union always has your back!
Here's 10 ways KCLSU shows you guys some love during your time at Uni:
- We know you get knackered and need some time out! That’s why we have our Nap Pods and chill out spaces like the Meadow in Bush House and our new space in Denmark Hill. Think of us as your cosy home away from home!
- We get that you’re already thinking about what’s going to happen after Uni – that’s why we have things like our free professional headshot sessions, Get Ahead and offer lots of part time jobs to brush up on skills and gain fab on the job experience for your CV.
- We know how much you guys love our Doggy Daybreak events – that’s why we are now doing it every term across different campuses. Time to get those cute cuddles in!
- We understand that Uni life is expensive – that’s why we have student friendly prices in our venues and the Totum discount card to help save those pennies!
- We offer free, confidential and impartial academic advice – find out more about how you can get support with academic issues here.
- We want every member of KCLSU to feel part of and supported by our community. That’s why we have our Networks where different communities come together to combat oppression, discrimination and inequality faced by students on a local and national level.
- Through KCLSU you can make friends for life – to help you through the best and worst of Uni times and beyond. Through our venues, clubs, societies and events, you can connect with other students from different courses and places, you might never otherwise had the opportunity to say hi to!
- We represent you so that your course and learning is the best it can be! Our KCLSU Student Reps play a crucial role in ensuring that all students have a voice and an opportunity to provide feedback regarding their learning experience. Want to see a change or improvement? Contact your faculty rep here.
- We care about you guys and the wider world too! Check out our Zero Waste Shop Nought at Guys campus and get invovled with events going on as part of sustainability week.
- Dont forget we make the best curly fries on campus! Check out our venues here.