TW: Domestic violence, gender-based violence
As mentioned last week, we, KCLSU and QMSU have successfully launched the KNOW campaign!
So far, we have released our introductory blog which you can find here, prepared content that we will be releasing everyday for the remaining days of the #16DaysOfAction and currently running the craftivism to hear your voice on what King's and Queen Mary can do to establish a support system on campus for student victims of domestic violence.
There is still time to join the campaign and participate by doing the following:
- Join the campaign by logging into kclsu.org/KNOW
- If you are reading this just when this email has been released and it's still Thursday, you can go to the Studio in Bush House (South East) and participate in our Craftivism where you write down your thoughts in a creative manner.
- Join us at Queen Mary on the 2nd December (evening) for a Q&A panel (more details on kclsu.org/events)
- Join us for a film screening on the 5th Dec at 6pm in the Studio where we will be screening Confirmation by Anita Hill.
- Collect a purple ribbon from us personally if you see us around campus, from any one of the Hubs in all campuses or from any one of all our KCLSU shops, bars and coffee shops across all campuses.
- Take a stand against domestic violence on 6th December by wearing a purple ribbon stated above and/or by wearing something purple and saying NO to domestic violence.
- Keep an eye on our social media @kclsu or kclsu.org to get more blogs and updates about the campaign
Looking forward to seeing you across campus and seeing you take a stand against domestic violence