What are the benefits of joining the Digital Welcome Fair?
- We have over 300 groups and societies for you to join!
- We will have lots of live sessions where groups and societies will introduce themselves and you can ask any questions
- Ranging from bhangra to baking, we have it all, including many groups for different nationalities and ethnicities
- The best way to experience these is to find out more at the digital welcome fair, sign up and get involved!
- You can do this from where ever you are in the world!
How do I join the fair?
- Download the free app from the app stores
- View the desktop version which is best for the live sessions with groups and societies
- Create your own profile
- Take a look at the main activity stream to say hi to other students!
- You can search for groups and societies and look through the time table of sessions to see what you fancy joining
Digital Fair - Desktop
Digital Fair - Mobile
Top tips for navigating the digital fair:
- For the best experience of the digital welcome fair, we recommend you use the desktop version on a laptop
- Sign-up sheets can be found on groups profiles so make sure to fill in your details to be kept up-to-date with the latest info from them
- There is a live schedule on all 3 days from 10am – 6pm, hear from lots of different groups and type questions to them (can ask questions on desktop version only)
- You can recap sessions you missed – these will appear on the schedule
- Make friends and message other students on a 1:1 basis
- Use the activity stream to introduce yourself and ask questions
- Get lots of great discounts from sponsors
- Bookmark your favourite groups so they’re all in one place
If you have any questions about the welcome fair, you should be able to find the answer on our FAQ page.