Heading home or somewhere else for the winter break? Then to help keep yourself, your loved ones and fellow students safe, King's have today launched the booking system for you to book Covid-19 tests on campus! Here at KCLSU we think this is a great way for students to feel reassured before they travel.
You can head online to book your two different sessions - you have to do two a few days apart to ensure increased accuracy of your results. The tests are easy and painless to do and the results will be sent to you.
You can book a test at one of the three testing sites at these locations:
- Courtyard at Bush House, Strand Campus
- Quad at the Guy’s Campus
- WEC Gym at Denmark Hill Campus
Testing will be available at the following times:
- W/C 30 November (for students only): Testing will take place between 8.00 and 20.00 from Monday 30 November to Sunday 6 December 2020. There will be an hour closure between 13.00 and 14.00.
- W/C 7 December (students and staff): Testing will take place between 8.00 and 18.00 from Monday to Friday. There will be an hour closure between 13.00 to 14.00.
- W/C 14 December (students and staff): Testing will take place between 8.00 and 18.00 from Monday to Friday. There will be an hour closure between 13.00 to 14.00.
Once you have booked your test, you will receive a booking reminder email to confirm your appointment details and next steps. If you are no longer able to make your test appointment, please cancel your slot using the link in the booking reminder email, so that someone else can take your spot.
You can find out more detailed info here in the King's Q and A.