Welcome to King’s Lacrosse!
Lacrosse is a fast-paced team field game often described as 'hockey in the air', with Men's, Ladies and Mixed teams.
The club is a complete mix of experienced and new players and caters for both groups. We have teams and training sessions specifically for people who have never played before all the way up to the Men's and Ladies 1's teams (both KCL Performance Teams) who train up to 4 times a week. No matter your experience level we'll look after you at King's Lacrosse!
It's easy to pick up the sport, we have all the equipment and excellent coaches for beginners and experienced players alike. Come along and have a go! Make sure to join the official King's Lacrosse facebook group for updates on all events and training sessions!
- Mens 1's (Division 1) (League Champions 2017-18) KCL Performance Team 2018-19
- Mens 2's (Division 2) new team for 2018-19
- Ladies 1's (Division 1) KCL Performance Team 2018-19
- Ladies 2's (Division 2)
- Mixed 1's (Division 1)
- Mixed 2's (Division 2)
Times and Locations:
- TIME = 7pm-9pm Tuesday evenings, meet at 6:15pm at London Bridge Station
- LOCATION = Honor Oak Park, King's College Sports Ground, Brockley Rise, London, SE23 1NW
- TIME = The men's and ladies teams play matches on Wednesdays. Mixed matches are on Sundays.
- LOCATION = Our home ground is The Griffin, 12 Dulwich Village, London, SE21 7BU
Our social calendar is busy throughout the year, with sports socials every Wednesday and regular post-match pub trips on Sundays. Socials include everything from fancy dress nights out to club dinners. We have two annual black-tie events: Laxmas (a formal three-course Christmas dinner), and AGM (dinner and speeches, where the new committee members are voted in). We also have two annual tours, with a weekend tour taking place in early February and an international tour taking place over summer (date depends of the choice of international tournament).
Join the Facebook group and get in touch with any questions!
Find us on Twitter and Facebook