The Dental Student Council is a student-led body that has been established in order to represent and support students across all aspects pertaining to their training at the KCL Dental Institute; encompassing academic, clinical, environmental, and student welfare issues. We work with students and student representatives and liaise with senior management to provide solutions to any issues you may come across during your time at KCL.
- Ran introduction talks for each BDS year group, talking through what to expect and tips on getting through the year.
- Exam and assessments talks
- PAL lecture series starting in Oct 2022
- PAL in-person mentoring on floor 20 starting soon
- Added more student dropboxes and google drives to our KEATS page
- Many new PAL Mentors recruited this year
- A group chat to encourage nursing between years
- Peer mentoring initiative that goes towards the King's Mentoring Award
- We're introducing a new "Help I'm Struggling" campaign to get in contact with people who can support you
- Regular Welfare events with other dental students
- Inter-society socials with other King's students
Cookies allow us to provide the best experience using our kclsu website.
Read about how kclsu handles data , and more steps you can take to protect your data.
Select the optional cookies, and scroll down to give consent.