Application deadline: Tue 14 Mar 2023 10:00
Summary of the post
KCLSU is looking for a Campaigns Organiser to lead on supporting the growth, planning and delivery of KCLSU campaigning and organising activity ensuring that elected officers and students are enabled and empowered to create strategic, people powered campaigns.
The post-holder will support our student officers to develop, shape and deliver their agenda, providing advice, coaching and guidance on how to develop impactful campaigns and projects and work with the community representation team to embed people powered campaigning and organising across all areas of our work ensuring that students from every segment of the membership are empowered to make change through campaigns.
If this souns like you, please download and complete an application form and an equal opportunities monitoring form from below and email filled copies directly to [email protected]
Download Job Pack here
Download the application form here
Download the equal opportunities form here
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered.
Please DO NOT submit your applications in PDF formats.
You will also see on our Job Pack that we are a equal opportunities employer and we live by our 4 main values: Inclusive, Collaborative, Open and Brave. KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits.
Benefits of Working for KCLSU include:
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Pension Contribution
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan & Computer Loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Eye Tests & single focal glasses allowance
- 34 days annual holidays including Bank holidays, volunteering days and wellbeing days
- Discounts and Venues
- £30 wellbeing allowance per term
- Employee Assistance Programme
- "No meeting Friday" ethos
- KEATS Learning Platform & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Death in Service
- Access to Kings Libraries
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavor to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
- Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
- Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union
- Trustees should not apply for a role whilst in their term of office, or should their application be accepted or progressed to the interview stage.
- Ex-Trustees can apply for student staff (non-administrative) roles, as soon as they finish their tenure.
- Ex-Trustees can apply for career staff / permanent staff roles, only after a year has passed of them being a trustee. Applications submitted within the year should not be accepted or progressed to the interview stage.
Thank you for applying with us. We look forward to bringing your talent onboard and working with you!