Representation and Campaigns Manager
Listed by King's College London SU
Application deadline: Wed 08 Feb 2023 09:00
32,998 - 42,427 (Band 5)
35 Hours per week
Thu 16 Feb 2023
Fixed term 12 month maternity cover
KCLSU is looking for a Representation and Campaigns Manager. Working within the Community Engagement Department, this role manages the Representation & Campaigns Team, leading the provision and service development for academic representation; liberation representation; community organising and campaigning; policy and research; and student leadership training and development.
KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits.
Please DO NOT submit your applications in PDF formats
You will also see on our Job Pack that we are a equal opportunities employer and we live by our 4 main values i.e Inclusive, Collaborative, Open and Brave. KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits.
Benefits of Working for KCLSU include:
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Pension Contribution
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan & Computer Loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Eye Tests & single focal glasses allowance
- 34 days annual holidays including Bank holidays, volunteering days and wellbeing days
- Discounts and Venues
- £30 wellbeing allowance per term
- Employee Assistance Programme
- "No meeting Friday" ethos
- KEATS Learning Platform & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Death in Service
- Access to Kings Libraries
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavor to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
• Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union
Thank you for applying with us. We look forward to bringing your talent onboard and working with you!