Application deadline: Sun 11 Jun 2023 09:00
Please fill in the application form, EOM form and email your filled documents to [email protected]
KCLSU is looking for an Assistant Bar Manager to provide day to day management of The Vault Bar Restaurant operation and assist the Commercial Manager - Strand in the development of related services and activities. An ideal candidate will be a Personal License Holder with a sound experience of working in a bar environment.
KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits.
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and an equal opportunities monitoring form from below and email directly to [email protected]
Download the application form here
Download the EOM form here
Download the job pack here
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered
Please DO NOT submit your applications in PDF formats
You will also see on our Job Pack that we are a equal opportunities employer and we live by our 4 main values i.e Inclusive, Collaborative, Open and Brave. KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits.
Benefits of Working for KCLSU include:
- Hybrid Working Policy
- Pension Contribution
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan & Computer Loan
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Eye Tests & single focal glasses allowance
- 41 days annual holidays including bank holidays and closure days
- Discounts and Venues
- £30 wellbeing allowance per term
- Employee Assistance Programme
- "No meeting Friday" ethos
- KEATS Learning Platform & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Death in Service
- Access to Kings Libraries
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavor to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
• Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union
Thank you for applying with us. We look forward to bringing your talent onboard and working with you!