Application deadline: Wed 30 Nov 2022 09:00
King’s College London Students’ Union is looking for a Communications Manager.
Responsible for increasing the reach and impact of KCLSU profile and visibility through the delivery of high quality and influential communications and PR, ensuring KCLSU is effectively able to manage internal and external communications and public affairs.
Support the Head of Communications and Digital in managing the Communications budget.
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and an equal opportunities monitoring form from below and email directly to [email protected]
Download the Application form here
Download the Job Pack here
Download the Equal Opportunities Form here
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered
Please DO NOT submit your applications in PDF formats
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavor to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e.a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
- Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
- Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union
- Trustees should not apply for a role whilst in their term of office, or should their application be accepted or progressed to the interview stage.
- Ex-Trustees can apply for student staff (non-administrative) roles, as soon as they finish their tenure.
Ex-Trustees can apply for career staff / permanent staff roles, only after a year has passed of them being a trustee. Applications submitted within the year should not be accepted or progressed to the interview stage.