Student Staff – The Vault
Listed by King's College London SU
Application deadline: Tue 29 Aug 2023 10:00
£11.95 per hour plus 12.07% holiday pay which equates to £13.39 per hour worked.
Tue 05 Sep 2023
Virtual interviews via Teams
KCLSU is looking for Vault Venue Staff who will provide excellent customer service, maintain high standards of hygiene and be a champion for KCLSU and its vision and values. Experience of a busy commercial outlet is desirable but not essential.
KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits.
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and an equal opportunities monitoring form from below and email directly to [email protected]
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered
Please DO NOT submit your applications in PDF formats
KCLSU is an equal opportunities employer.
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavour to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
Benefits for Student Staff
Student saff can take advantage of hybrid working, termly wellbeing allowance and many more. See below for what we offer in terms of allowances, various discounts, and personal development opportunities.
- Hybrid Working Policy (if applicable)
- Pension Contribution (if eligible)
- Discounts at KCLSU Venues
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Termly wellbeing allowance
- ‘No Meeting Friday’ ethos
- KEATS Learning Platform & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Access to King’s College London Libraries
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
- Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
- Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ UnionTrustees should not apply for a role whilst in their term of office, or should their application be accepted or progressed to the interview stage.
- Ex-Trustees can apply for student staff (non-administrative) roles, as soon as they finish their tenure.
- Ex-Trustees can apply for career staff / permanent staff roles, only after a year has passed of them being a trustee. Applications submitted within the year should not be accepted or progressed to the interview stage.