Application deadline: Wed 04 Oct 2023 09:00
Thank you for your Interest in applying with Kings College London Students' Union.
The Campaigns Assistant will work within the Community Engagement department to assist in a range of administrative tasks including:
- Monitoring the relevant department inboxes and respond to enquiries in a polite, timely and professional manner or forwarding to relevant staff member
- Assisting with general administrative tasks to support KCLSU community leads and staff
- Providing support for projects running across the community engagement department as needed
- Providing calendar, email and general administration support for the community representation team
- Assisting in the development of campaigns by ensuring accurately data is captured in our system (MSL).
- Assisting in administrative tasks relating to Representatives such as inputting, collating and maintaining accurate records.
- Assisting in administrative tasks for research facilitation management, such as transcription and minute taking.
- Providing administrative and any other relevant support to assist with the delivery of with projects undertaken by members of the community representation team including but not limited to data monitoring, support with event organising, updating website pages and other relevant administrative tasks.
As you will also see on our Job Pack that we are an equal opportunities employer and we live by our 4 main values: Inclusive, Collaborative, Open and Brave. KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits.
Benefits of Working as a Student Staff for KCLSU include:
- Hybrid Working Policy (where applicable)
- Pension Contribution (If you earn more than £10,000 p.a.)
- Discounts in venues
- £30 wellbeing allowance per term
- Employee Assistance Programme
- "No meeting Friday" ethos
- KEATS Learning Platform & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Access to Kings Libraries
Thank you for applying with us. We look forward to bringing your talent onboard and working with you!
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and an equal opportunities monitoring form from below and email directly to [email protected]
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered.
Please DO NOT submit your applications in PDF formats.
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavour to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
• Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union