This is a fantastic opportunity to work in KCLSU as a PAT Marshal. PAT is an annual 3 day conference for newly elected Presidents and Treasures. The conference aims to equip students with the skills, tools and practical advice they need to successfully lead their groups. PAT Marshals will guide incoming presidents and treasurers through the day helping to get them where they need to be, answering any questions they may have and assisting in the smooth running of the event.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Been on a committee of a ratified KCLSU Activity Group, Sports Club or Media Group
· Understanding of KCLSU’s finance regulations
· Knowledge of how Volunteering, Wellbeing and Widening Participation work at KCLSU
· Good verbal and written communication skills
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and an equal opportunities monitoring form from below and email directly to email@example.com
Applications close: 30th April 2019 at 12pm
Interview dates: 7th May 2019
Assessment type: Assessment Centre
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered.
Please DO NOT send in PDF applications.
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavour to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
• Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union