Looking to work in one of the top university communities in the world? Then come join us at a 145-year-old institution working to make sure 30,000 students from around the world have the best experience possible. The Hubs Coordinator will play a key role in supporting KCLSU Hub operations and projects linked to KCLSU Hubs including Ambassadors, Celebrate, KCLSU Space management, KCLSU Advice and sales.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Experience in a customer service role, preferably with supervisory experience
· Previous experience working with students or young people desirable
· Experience with staff rota software, and CRM systems. Previous experience with MSL or Staff Savvy desirable but not essential
· Aware of changes in the Higher Education system, and how this might impact on KCSLU Hubs
· Knowledge of issues and barriers associated with sport and fitness participation in HE
· Strong Understanding of data protection how as membership organisation KCLSU works for our members.
KCLSU is a fun, social and flexible work environment which offers multiple opportunities for development as well as great staff benefits such as weekly yoga and spin classes, free fruit and soft drinks, travel and computer loans and much more.
If this is you, please download and complete an application form and equal opportunities monitoring form from below and email directly to email@example.com
Applications close: 24th April 2019
Interview date: 1st May 2019
Assessment type: Interview / Presentation
Please do not send CVs as these will not be considered.
Please DO NOT send in PDF applications.
At KCLSU Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do and we endeavour to ensure equal treatment of all candidates. We welcome a diverse range of applicants and are open to discussing flexibility with the right candidate. Reasonable adjustments will be made for candidates with disabilities at all stages of the recruitment and selection process, and to ensure that a successful candidate with a disability can undertake the post.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK, and provide proof of this (i.e. a passport/visa) when asked by KCLSU
• Have a National Insurance number, or be in the process of applying for one
• Not be a trustee of King’s College London Students’ Union