Wellbeing & Global Lounge Fund
The Wellbeing Fund is now open again until 18th October at 12pm! If your group is interested in leading a wellbeing initiative, please read this information sheet and apply here. Questions? Contact the Welllbeing Coordinator, Julia Haas.
The Global Lounge Fund opens at 11am Monday 16 October and closes 11am Friday 3 November, you can apply by clicking here.
The Global Lounge is a series of inclusive, welcoming events that help students feel at home in their King's community. Groups are encouraged to participate in the Global Lounge by holding initiatives that create inclusive spaces and foster a sense of belonging for all students from 27 November 2017 – 5 January 2018. Grants can be allocated to fund any items or experiences (excluding alcohol) that will go towards this goal. You can bid for up to £200 for your Global Lounge event.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this funding opportunity.
Wellbeing Week is happening from 23 October – 27 October. Discover how you thrive by trying one of the 30+ events across the King's community like:
- Taster sessions from groups like Fencing, Cycling, Breakin' KCL, Fitness Feat, Be Active and many more!
- Expression Rap Event
- 'Outrun the Black Dog' by King's Athletics
- King's Communi-TEA Pay it Forward Event
- Healthy Cooking Classes
- Tea & Talks
- Doggy De-Stress
- Pizza & Protection Workshop
- Special offers on healthy foods at KCLSU Venues & King's Food
- King's Move Challenge with Wellbeing Pack giveaweays everyday and special yogurt pot offers