Wednesday 15 September 2021
Introducing the Guy’s Bar Sports Night Membership Card 21/22!
From £50 this membership card provides free entry to every sports night (normal price £2) throughout the year and a free filter coffee/breakfast tea in The Shed every Thursday following a Sports Night.
Terms and Conditions of Use:
- This card can only be used by the person named on the signature strip and only available to over 18’s. Suitable proof of age and a KCL Student card will also be needed to enter Guy’s Bar.
- This card does not guarantee entry and is not a queue jump, please arrive early.
- Guy’s Bar has the right to and may refuse admission to any customers who are judged to be intoxicated and who cannot provide a valid ID- there will be no refunds in any circumstances.
- You’re responsible for keeping your membership card safe, if you lose your card there will be a charge for a replacement.
- The card holder is entitled to one free filter coffee or breakfast tea every Thursday following a Sports Night. The card holder will have to pay the cup levy if they do not have a re-usable cup.
- These Ts&Cs can be subject to change throughout the year in which case the card holder will be emailed.
Please note although the MSA Sports Night is included on the membership card we do expect this night to be extremely busy and remind people to arrive early.
This membership card is not a queue jump and holders will need to queue in the normal queue (if they have not been allocated an entry slot by the MSA/are on the last list)
Purchase online now and collect your membership card at Guy’s Bar from 15th September.
Any questions email [email protected]
DOES NOT INCLUDE ENTRY TO 15TH SEPTEMBER
If the venue is closed due to local/national lockdowns refunds will be provided for the total amount minus the number of Wednesdays passed.
Event is subject to changes in line with King's and Governement advice at the time of the event.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the event and follow the Government advice. Please follow government guidance on handwashing, be respectful of other people’s personal space and observe any signage around the venue. There will be dedicated staff cleaning and sanitising the venue throughout the event.