The Studio, Bush House South East Wing
Are you interesting in developing your employability and leadership skills? Do you want to support local charities?
Find out how to become a local charity trustee at the Board Bank Trustee Fair.
Drop in to the Trustee Fair at any time between 12.30 and 14.30 to meet local charities with trustee vacancies looking to recruit board members from among King’s students and staff.
Open to all King’s students and King’s and KCLSU staff.
Why become a charity board member?
- Charities need a diverse range of skills, knowledge, ideas and experience from their trustees.
- But only 0.5 per cent of trustees are aged 18-24, despite making up 12 per cent of the population.
- Joining a charity board is a great way to get leadership experience through volunteering.
TO REGISTER GO HERE: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/board-bank-trustee-fair-tickets-91341501891
- KCLSU Events
- Student Volunteering Week
- Volunteering and Fundraising